GeoS-5M GNSS module
The GeoS-5M is based on the high performance G5 GNSS engine designed by our company. The GeoS-5M module is capable of tracking and processing with four GNSS (GLONASS, GPS, GALILEO, QZSS) and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN, SDCM) signals concurrently, which is especially beneficial in difficult environments such as urban canyons or under tree canopy. Extended ephemeris® technology allows the user to get position fix quickly after power-up (within 10 s) with acceptable accuracy. The GeoS-5M features auxiliary functionality such as Data logger, Odometer and Geo-fencing for easy integration to customer applications.
Communication with the module is accomplished through a dual serial interface (DUART) that supports NMEA 0183 v4.10 and GSN binary data protocol. 1PPS output enables the use of the module in precise timing applications. Modules are offered in 14.3x13.7 mm 24-pad LCC package.
- Concurrent processing of 4 GNSS (GLONASS, GPS, GALILEO, QZSS)
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN, SDCM)
- Standalone and code-differential (RTCM SC104 v2.3) operation modes
- 1PPS output for precise timing applications
- Positioning update rate up to 10 Hz
- Backward compatible with GeoS-3M GNSS module